Reliance Security announced today its move to a nearly 5,000-square-foot office space.
A leader in providing security services to individuals, businesses and events, Reliance has witnessed significant growth and expanded to accommodate rising headcount and to obtain additional space for meetings, internal trainings and its dispatch center.
“We’ve grown in many ways. We recently added a new line of business where we handle eviction notice postings for property management companies. We purchased additional vehicles to meet the demand of mobile patrols. A night and daytime operations manager has been hired to provide additional supervision and oversight in the field,” shared Joel Logan, CEO at Reliance Security. “Our client roster continues to soar and our team keeps expanding. We’ve gone from 94 employees to 180 in three years, and that number increases each month as we continue to hire full-time and part-time professionals.”
While the company provides employees with basic training, the new space includes a dedicated training room, allowing Reliance to offer advanced instruction to more officers at one time. Classes include:
- Use of force; less than lethal weapons (handcuffing, pepper or OC spray, baton use, taser)
- Weapon retention
- Role playing scenarios
- SILA (Summons in Lieu of Arrest)
- Customer service, ethics and professionalism
- Liability prevention
- Advanced report writing
- Client specific training
“In addition, some security companies utilize dispatch centers that are located in other states,” said Logan. “Our team is together, on-site in a facility that has multiple monitors to best serve our local clients.”
Reliance proudly serves a diverse client roster that includes:
- Reputable hotels & resorts
- General contractors responsible for multi-million dollar projects
- Commercial and corporate developments encompassing strip malls and business centers
- High-net-worth individuals, celebrities and entertainers
- Homeowners Associations, multi-dwelling communities and individual residences
- Large scale festivals, concerts, sporting events, trade shows and conferences held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Motor Speedway and other venues
Logan added, “We’re looking forward to this next chapter in our growth and welcoming clients to our new space.”
The new office is located at 3656 North Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89130.