2016 was an exciting year for Reliance Security. We secured larger office space to accommodate our growing client base and staff, added an armed services division to provide enhanced protection for clients at their locations, implemented updates to our real-time reporting system, RelianceTrac, and were the diamond sponsor for the Nevada State Apartment Association’s (NVSAA) Jewel Awards.
So what has remained the same? Our commitment to providing exceptional security services and solutions to our valued clients in numerous industries. Here is a sneak peek at what is in store for 2017.
1) Stay connected. Stay updated on events we serviced, new clients secured, security tips, client spotlights and more. Here are a few ways you can follow us:
- Visit our blog
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter (launching February 2017)
2) Expanding our client roster. In 2016, we achieved a more than 68 percent growth in clients compared to 2015. We are honored that businesses and individuals rely on us for their security needs. We anticipate our client roster to expand even further in 2017. With Nevada voters approving the recreational marijuana ballot initiative, we welcome additional dispensaries and cultivation sites that will support our medical marijuana clients.
3) Adding more employees. With client increases comes staff growth. We will do a significant amount of hiring in 2017. If you are interested in joining our team, please visit our office to submit an application.
4) More philanthropic efforts. Not only are we a member of NVSSA, but our executive team is looking forward to joining the association’s efforts in giving back in more ways in 2017.
5) New security apparel. New, high visibility jackets have been purchased for our guards to wear at night and during winter months. In addition to evening events, the uniform will also allow residents of housing complexes to easily identify guards.
Reliance Security is very appreciative of its valued clients who have put their trust in our services. We strive to not only meet your expectations, but exceed to them. We wish you all a healthy and prosperous new year!