Reliance Security is seeking a Business Development Manager to assist with its rapid growth.
Submit your resume and cover letter here.
- Bridge builder and proven ability to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Prospects for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects’ security needs while working within budget.
- Negotiates and closes business deals, and forecasts future growth month-to-month.
- Develops rapport with clients, provides support to improve client relationships and referrals.
- Schedules and participates in internal and external client debriefs.
- Works with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- Develops a pipeline of new business.
- Works cohesively with daily operations to stay on top of solutions/services the company can provide.
- Possess extensive knowledge of proprietary software.
- Manage existing clients.
- Conducts all business with the highest of ethical and professional standards.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast- paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- Tech savvy and understands route/mileage efficiency.
- Capable of teaching clients how to operate proprietary software systems during the sales process.
- Strong verbal communication and negotiation between stakeholders and corporate business leaders.
- Work with teams to develop proposals tailored specifically for the client’s security needs, concerns, and objectives while understanding how to work within budgets.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present an image that meets each unique environment and culture for each client.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Review daily security reports and ensure communication to clients is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help close deals to meet targets.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s security practices, ethical standards, and proprietary software.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be flexible and willing to work nights or weekends when required.
- Networking, persuasion, prospecting, public speaking, strong verbal and writing skills, closing skills, self- motivation, multi-task, and time efficient.
Environment: Office and field; minimal to moderate work in extreme temperatures is expected, and able to work under pressure with quick decision-making skills.
Major activity:Working on PC while sitting; telephone use; standing, driving.
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching.
- 1-year security experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Self-motivated and possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
Location:Las Vegas, NV
License:Possess or have the ability to obtain a Nevada PILB Unarmed work card.
Language: English. Bilingual a plus.
Submit your resume and cover letter here.